LinkWood PreCoat products are pre-coated in factory with the project specified product – be it preservatives, pre-coats, or primers. Solvent or Water Based systems.
LinkWood PreCoat uses the latest technology to suit the specified coating with factory finishing Vacuum, Flood, Spray, Brush application equipment.View the PreCoat Information Sheet
Regular Requested Products Include:
- Coating all 4 sides of the timber through pre-oiling is the best possible way to protect timber
- Protects timber during construction, and assists resisting damage.
- Ready to coat – no need to weather before coating, pre-oiling completes the first step of the application process making it easier for the end user / consumer to finish the job.
- Ready to coat – Perfect for joinery / window components and commercial timber fit-out applications. Primers, treatments, stains, sap sealers applied to detailed profiles offering significant site cost savings and durability benefits.
- Provides a more consistent film build
- Provides better durability
- Is not reliant on onsite application eg. not applying enough product/coats, bad weather
Improved dimensional stability
Left uncoated, many timbers will dry out which can result in surface checking, warping and hence loss of dimensional stability.